Wednesday, September 15
4:00 – 6:00 PM UK time, online
AI Waves is coming back to discuss the Proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council imposing harmonised rules on AI. We’re going to exchange different perspectives on the use of Artificial Intelligence in business according to the current law.
During the panel discussion you'll have a chance to meet with experienced AI practitioners and learn the latest real-life business perspectives regarding the new regulations.
- Is it possible to create a precise definition of AI?
- Is the description provided by the EU proper and relevant to its practical use?
- How much does the quality of data affect AI algorithms?
- Can the data quality be regulated and how could it be done?
- How can you locate a high-risk algorithm? Does the European Union correctly describe current AI threats? Are the new regulations necessary?
- How can the new laws affect businesses?
Here's what you can expect:
4:00 – 4:05 PM | welcome chat
4:05 – 4:35 PM | an overview of the updates to the EU regulations
4:35 – 5:40 PM | panel discussion
5:40 – 6:00 PM | Q&A with the participants